DARREN MULLIGAN SEEKING MODELS! 89582

Sam Schulenburg samschul at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 26 16:22:01 EST 2000

I foreworded this messege to Pacbell, and received the reply from them
that the orgin of the message was from AOL, and that they were using
pacbell customer names to hide the source of the message.

Sam Schulenburg

In article <816010E2456BD111A48700805FBBE2EE01C60408 at ex-quebec-
u1.baan.com>,
  Gaetan Corneau <Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com> wrote:
> I'm really tempted to hack this guy's machine.
> Destroy everything.
> Or at least bust his mailbox.
>
> The kind of spammer I hate the most.
> Sorry, I know this is off-topic.
>    Gaetan Corneau
>    Software Developer
>    Software Engineering Process Group
>    BaaN  Supply Chain Solutions
>    http://www.baan.com
>    E-mail: Gaetan_Corneau at baan.com
>    Tel: (418) 266-8252
> "Profanity is the one language all programmers know best"

124.dsl.scrm01.pacbell.net