PYTHONPATH newbie question

Paul E. Bible pbible at home.com
Mon Jan 17 19:18:47 EST 2000

Under Windows NT, go into the Control Panel and select the System icon.
When it comes up, select the Environment tab, which will display the
environment variables for your system.  Click on the User Variables for
<username> listbox, then enter PYTHONPATH in the Variable text box and the
actual path in the Value text box.  Then click on the Set button and you're
done; except that you have to reboot the system for this variable to get
set.

Sorry in advance if this is too much detail...
Paul

news:00091c0e.fbb4d1d4 at usw-ex0102-012.remarq.com...