python with ASP

Eugene Goodrich bitbucket at isomedia.com
Fri Jan 7 17:18:06 EST 2000

I agree that not being able to embed the HTML inside indentation but
outside of the code tags is awkward at first, but it's a tradeoff.
VBScript doesn't have true multiline strings.  Nor does it have
built-in dictionaries.  Or classes.  Or exceptions.  Or the ability to
create an array and fill it with a single line of code.

So in the meantime, I prefer to use Python and just be creative about
working around this limitation.  And in the end, a multi-line string
really isn't that different from the HTML that's outside of the code
blocks.  They're both text.

      -Eugene