Cookies

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Fri Jan 14 05:59:00 EST 2000

On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 11:57:19 -0500 (EST), "Tim O'Malley"
<timo at bbn.com> wrote:

<snip>

>You've got lots of problems here:
>  - you switch the case of nPos in the for loop

Just a typo ;-)
>  - you never print out the cookie, so it never gets sent to the client

Aha! Here is my error!

>kaka = Cookie.SmartCookie( os.environ.get("HTTP_COOKIE", "") )

SmartCookie? You must have a newer version of Cookie than I have,
which is the one downloaded from Parnassus with version:
Cookie.py,v 2.15 1999/01/07 21:48:33

Where can I find the new one?

Thanks for your answer and for the (.now that I understand how to use
it.) excelent module!

// Anders

---
Enlish isn't my first or second language,
so anything that you find offending is not there on
purpose it's just due to the translation ;-)