pytags ?????

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Fri Jan 28 10:50:27 EST 2000

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999 00:31:40 -0800, Keith Dart <kdart at pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Is anyone aware of a program that generates ctags-like tags file, except
>for Python code? I guess it would be named something like pytags (ptags is
>already taken by perl-tags and prolog-tags). I can't seem to find one.

I found two in the Python 1.5.2 distribution.

/Tools/Scripts

eptags.py
>Create a TAGS file for Python programs, usable with GNU Emacs (version 18).

ptags.py
>Create a tags file for Python programs, usable with vi.

As a newbee I realize more and more that 'most' things are already
done in Python :-)

// Anders

---
English isn't my first or second language,
so errors or anything that you find offending is not there on
purpose it's just due to the translation.