best Template module

Scott Billings aerogems at netins.net
Thu Jan 13 18:03:29 EST 2000

Well, you might try talking to Robin Friedrich, author of HTMLgen.
Particularly about the TemplateTools class. I've been doing a little
hacking of the copy I was so graciously sent, in the hopes of turning it
into a HTML pre-processor along the lines of Genpage (which is cool, only
it's written in Perl -- But, everyone's entitled a mistake here and there
;).

Right now, I have a pretty basic working program, which might do what you
want. Actually, I just wrote a bit of an interface to the TemplateTools
class (hopefully soon I can create a Tkinter based GUI over it). Anyway,
about all my program does, is feed the TemplateTools class the needed
parameters.

Looking over the "license" for the TemplateTools class, I don't see any
reason why I couldn't forward you a copy (with a few comments explaining
use). Email me at billings at eudoramail.com if you're interested.

-Scott-