Win32: using PySECURITY_DESCRIPTOR Object

Bill Tutt billtut at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 13 15:37:27 EST 2000

Well, I know how to deal with a SECURITY_DESCRIPTOR in C++, but I'm afraid
win32security doesn't expose enough Win32 APIs to help you out in this
regard. Surprisingly enough I don't have the time atm to go about fixing
this limitation. :(

I can provide help in explaining how they work if you have time to make the
changes to win32security and can't fathom the MSDN docs on how this
complicated structure works.

Bill