Newbie: Python Accepted?

jux juxjux at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:31:52 EST 2000

Hi.

I've just made my first Python-script and signed up at
free.prohosting.com........ (I can't afford to pay for webspace)
Since they don't accept Python-scripts but only Perl-scripts I wonder if you
can help me.
Is there anyway to convert my script to a Perl-script (So I don't need to
learn Perl),
OR do you know any web-server where I can get some space for free and they
accept Python-scripts?

I hope you can help me! (A hopeful Newbie)

In case you want to look at the script (Maybe you could help me to make it a
Perl-script?) i put it here:

import string
import cgi

form = cgi.FieldStorage()

if form.has_key("email"):email = form[email].value

if form.has_key("firstname"):firstname = form[firstname].value

if form.has_key("lastname"):lastname = form[lastname].value

if form.has_key("text"):text = form['text'].value

filehandle = open ('contact/' + email+ '.txt', 'w')
filehandle.write(firstname)
filehandle.write(lastname)
filehandle.write(text)
filehandle.close()