Any Newbies?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Jan 15 11:36:16 EST 2000

TechSpood <ScrewMe at mypad.com> wrote:
> Anyone besides me out there almost a complete newbie to all programming and
> is learning python for a first language?

You may want to check out the 'tutor' list, you can find more info here:

Also, this index at the Vaults of Parnassus is useful, listing various
tutorials:

http://www.vex.net/parnassus/apyllo.py?i=636055170

Anyway, there are definitely other newbies around, and Python is a good
language to have picked! Good luck! Be sure to keep up asking questions
whenever you are unclear about something; you're bound to receive help.

Regards,

Martijn