[Newbie] PythonWin - keyboard problems, please help!

Hrvoje Nezic hnezic at zamir.net
Sat Jan 22 11:45:24 EST 2000

Hi all,

I am new to Python, but I am convinced that it will help me a lot in my
projects :)

Command-line Python works very well, but I have a problem with PythonWin
IDE.

Namely, I don't use the English keyboard locale, but when I start PythonWin
it changes the keyboard locale to English, and this results in a mismatch
between program's keyboard arrangement, and real keys on my keyboard.

Can this be changed somehow? Because if not, the PythonWin program is
virtually unusable for me.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Hrvoje Nezic