New install. Getting ImputError

Vinnieboy vincent_berg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:17:11 EST 2000

Hi, maybe I can help,

I'm a newbee too, but..
I think vtest must be a function (or?????) He can't find vtest because there
isn't a function called like that. So create a function called vtest, and in
that function your typing:
print 'this is a test'
In the code from your program you'll have to write..

vtest ()

Greetz from Vinnieboy (the Netherlands),

-I know, my English isn't very well.

Thomas D'Urso <tjdurso at slip.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
388AAE5A.B20A7BCE at slip.net...