Python Rocks!

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Fri Jan 21 04:54:34 EST 2000

Curse your Xenophobia!  What's wrong with embracing a little alien
technology once in a while?  Hath not an alien grammars, productions, rules?
If you prick us, do we not ooze a clear ectoplasm?

Seriously, I would guess wrapping Antlr might be a better approach?  That
would (hopefully) allow for compatible modules on both the C and Java
implementations.  From what I've heard, the Antlr codebase is well designed
and fairly fast.

And, when you've gained the wisdom to venture out among the stars and
appreciate the differences in the universe, my people will be waiting to
share our technology with you.

Nanu,
Mike