Python Rocks!

Mike Steed MSteed at altiris.com
Wed Jan 19 11:04:33 EST 2000

I think what you have missed is the separation between indent width and tab
stop.  For example, I can configure Vim to insert 4 spaces each time I hit
Tab, and "outdent" 4 spaces when I hit backspace.

Even the MS Visual Studio editor supports this idea, so I would be surprised
if *any* programmers editor did not.

--
M.