Sucking e-mail from Exchange Server vis HTTP?

Grant Edwards grant at nowhere.
Mon Jan 17 12:35:17 EST 2000

I just found the http server page on Exchange server that
allows access to e-mails via a web browser.  What I'd really
like is to write a Python program that just sucks the mail out
of the inbox and delivers it locally.

I've never done any Python code that accesses an http server.
Are there any applications which would be good examples?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Oh, I get it!! "The
                                  at               BEACH goes on," huh,