Quick Python v.s. Learning Python

Charles CJACKSON2 at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 4 23:37:00 EST 2000

I have half-a-dozen Python books (I consider myself a newbie, Perl convert,
actually) and I think that Quick Python is the best.  It's coverage of
Tkinter is *LOUSY* but the rest of it is great.  The O'Reilly Python book
has a better intro/explanation to Tkinter.  I'm also using Tcl/Tk in a
Nutshell to help me with options etc.

Chuck
news:Fnu1K6.1nz.0.bloor at torfree.net...