Installing quirk...

Per Soderstam emwpeso at emw.ericsson.se
Thu Jan 27 03:53:57 EST 2000

Hi!

I'm trying to build the Python1.5.2 release on a SPARC5 workstation
running Solaris5 and i want another functionality for my pyhon promt
(tsch type, with the up/down/left/right arrow positioning and command
history as well as backspace instead of delete). Setting the SHELL
(../tcsh) variable does not seem to work, but I'm no guru :). Do anyone
understand my question? If so, do anyone have an answer?

/Per
--
Per Söderstam, Ericsson Microwave Systems AB, SE-431 84 Molndal, SWEDEN,
tele: (+46) (0)31 7470195, e-mail: per.soderstam at emw.ericsson.se