CGI, Apache, and mxODBC

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Sun Jan 16 10:07:54 EST 2000

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:15:56 GMT, "Paul E. Bible" <pbible at home.com>
wrote:

>File "c:/apache/cgi-bin/sql.py", line 13, in Main
>db = Odbc.Windows.Connect('Allegro','helistest','oilwell')
>mxODBC.OperationalError: ('IM002', 0, '[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data
>source name not found and no default driver specified', 4265)

Not being a guru I would say that the error is in the ODBC setup. You
don't have any ODBC DSN with the name of 'Allegro'.

Check the spelling and the upper/lower case...

// Anders

---
Enlish isn't my first or second language,
so anything that you find offending is not there on
purpose it's just due to the translation ;-)