Python Rocks!

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Jan 19 21:25:20 EST 2000

talon at coursen.ifu.net (Stephen Coursen) writes:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:43:43 -0800, tye4 <tye4 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >Ivan Van Laningham <ivanlan at callware.com> wrote in message >
> >
> >> Don't code that way to start with.  It's dumb.  Treat yourself to a good
> >> editor.
> >>
> >Better yet. Fix the dumb language.
> >
> As a confused newbie, what gives you the experience to declare Python to be
> a "dumb" language?

Oh, you just misread `tye4'.  He was referring to the very language he
uses when he wrote his messages to the list, and hopefully beginning to
ponder he should fix himself, before fixing his editor :-) :-).

P.S. - I begin to think he is trolling us, and rather successfully! :-)
OK, enough said.  Let's switch to something more productive...