IMAP - fetch using imaplib

Asle Pedersen apederse at siving.hia.no
Sun Jan 16 15:11:01 EST 2000

hmmm!
for some strange reason, runing my code once again just now it was
working!!. I have no good explanation for this. (although it could be due to
some problems that we had in our mail-server recently). Anyway here is the
code that IS working:

M = imaplib.IMAP4('xx.xxx.xx.xxx')
M.LOGIN('xxxx','xxx')
print M.SELECT('INBOX/xxxx')
typ, data = M.FETCH(1, '(RFC822.SIZE BODY[HEADER.FIELDS (FROM SUBJECT)])')
print data[0][1]
M.LOGOUT()

(sorry to have bothered the group with this non-exisisting????
problem........)

regards,
Asle

news:20000116141223.C26923 at quark.emich.edu...