Compiling Python under Borland C++ Builder 4

Jason Maskell backov at nospam.csolve.net
Fri Jan 14 14:00:21 EST 2000

I've found out that my previous problems with access violations in C++
Builder seem to be due to the fact that the .lib file is not quite syncing
up correctly to the .dll. At least I hope so, either that or my compiler is
screwed. Anyway, the problems I have under BCB go away under VC++ 5.

So, I'm just curious: Are there any C++ Builder types here who have compiled
it under BCB4? I imported the VC++ project and compiled it successfully, but
I get a 10k DLL, which I assume is probably incorrect. ;>

Cheers,
Jason