python and ASP

Sameer Chowdhury sameerc1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 02:53:52 EST 2000

yes, thanks, that seems to work.  Is there any book or place of reference that you recommend I look at when I am having problems using Python with ASP.  Currently, I am experimenting with ASP, and my primary reference is ASP in a NutShell, which uses VBScript entirely in all ASP examples.  I haven't seen any ASP book that deal with Python specific syntax or issues.