tabs do WHAT?

wolf at one.net wolf at one.net
Sat Jan 29 10:02:16 EST 2000

Hi Dirk,

"Dirk Heise" <dheise at debitel.net> wrote:

>But as an option of the parser, it would
>make sense, so the build manager could reject all
>code the developer didn't test with that option
>switched on. Of course, it's only important for
>big team efforts.

It's important for *ANY PRODUCTION CODE*. Trust me. :) I'm currently
in the process of transitioning from one job to another, and I'm
documenting (processes, not code, but the same rule applies). You'd be
*amazed* at the amount of code and procedure a single programmer can
produce in 5 years... :)

Respectfully,

Wolf

"The world is my home, it's just that some rooms are draftier than
others". -- Wolf