Python plugin

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Mon Jan 10 16:40:00 EST 2000

In article <85cf2a$dsq$1 at newshost.accu.uu.nl>, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>Not that Mozilla is stable in my experience (getting better); it's pre-alpha
>though. I have good hopes for it, but patience is definitely required. :)

Absolutely.  My "three years" comment was an idiom, however, not fact.  :)
It was meant to drive a point home.

As far as patience is concerned, I have little of it.  The reason is simple:
I use the tools that I use to make money.  And right now, the current
version of Netscape for Linux and IE5 excel at that for the business I'm in.
When Mozilla is ready to wipe the floor with the current generation of
IE/Netscape, then I'll definately give it a hard shakedown trial.  If it
can't hold up to the work I use a browser for (which ranges from web
authoring to customer technical support), then it's a no-go for me.

People generally don't understand my attitude with respect to Mozilla.  It's
not that I'm not interested in the project -- I'm indeed very interested.
However, I haven't the time to concern myself with betas and pre-alphas.  So
I never bother to download the M[0-9]* builds.

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II