Wanted: A python icon for X11

Robert Longstaff spooky at dreamfish.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:27:51 EST 2000

> Would anybody perhaps have some pixmap lying about that might be (or
> become) a suitable icon for IDLE windows under X11?  A picture of a
> python (the snake) perhaps, or of a can of spam, or something like
> that?  Right now, I only have the generic X icon, and that is of
> course intolerable.

I use KDE which comes with a collection of icons including ksnake.xpm, a small
green mean-and-moody-looking snake, that I use to denote python files in the
file manager app. I think it looks rather cute.

It may be available separately. Try looking at www.kde.org or doing an image
search on one of the major search engines.

Robert.