Talking to embedded python

Joe Cotellese joec at brain.acme.org
Thu Jan 20 22:57:49 EST 2000

I'm not sure how to ask this question. I'm interested in embedding
python into a Win32 based application. One reason for this is to allow
external control of the application.

My question is how can I communicate with the python interpreter built
into my application? The idea being that once the program is running I
can send commands in the form of python scripts to the running
program.

I know this is probably not an easy question to answer (or maybe it
is!) but if anyone could point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it.

Regards,
Joe