Suggestions for python 2

Edward Welbourne eddy at vortigen.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 20:07:15 EST 2000

> It hadn't occured to me you wouldn't know the arguments.
Heh.  Well, only one of us is a functional programmer.

> I always know the positional arguments (not necessarily the
> optional ones) -- there's no other way to call a function :-)

In python, some functions take `as many arguments as the user choses to
supply'.  I may wish to take such a function, bind in an initial
sub-sequence of those arguments, yet still allow the result's callers to
supply arbitrarily many following.

An implementation of currie which can't cope with *args isn't pythonic.

	Eddy.
--
Liberty's a glorious feast.