Stubbing function

Timothy Grant tjg at avalongroup.net
Fri Jan 14 05:38:27 EST 2000

Is there a "standard" method of stubbing functions in Tkinter?

I would like to be able to use the "command=lambda:????" construct to
stub my functions as I don't like creating functions with empty bodies
just for stubbing purposes. I tried "command=lambda: pass" and that
generated syntax errors, so I know that I'm missing something basic
about how lambdas work, I just don't quite know what!

Thanks for your assistance.

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Chief Technology Officer              tjg at exceptionalminds.com
Red Hat Certified Engineer            www.exceptionalminds.com
Avalon Technology Group, Inc.                   (503) 246-3630