( 2.31.New operators: 'eq', 'ne', 'last', '..' ) ?

Sam Schulenburg samschul at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 19 21:30:02 EST 2000

> Yes, i'm saying that 'eq', 'ne' are more readable then '==' '!=',
'<>',
> 'next' shorter then 'continue' and '..' operator can be a good thing
> consider.
>
> evguenii

I like the following syntax for readability, and feel the this should be
implimented in Python:

	sub	ax,bx		# Lets keep the python comment symbol
	jne	Mylabel         # We also need labels
        rtn			# Notice all commands are three chars
Mylabel
	add	00h,ax

The above really simplifies things.

I love taxonomy, and want to see more confusing options in a language.

Sam Schulenburg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.