Sydney Pythonistas/Pythoneers (was Re: Sydney scoreboard?)

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolmt at smart.net.au
Wed Jan 5 07:36:39 EST 2000

On Wed, Jan 05, 2000 at 02:55:02PM +1000, Sarah Burke wrote:
> I would be very interested in doing this.
> Would people be interested in a more formal or less formal gathering, do
> you think? (I am Sydney based by the way.)
> Does anyone have any idea of a rough number of python users in Sydney?

Let me volunteer to do something:
	Anybody from the greater Sydney area who would like to get together
	for a Python-type gathering is welcome to send me private email and
	I'll coordinate something. Let me know your preference for either:

	(A) Restaurant meal somewhere (cheapish, probably)

	(B) Picnic (Saturday afternoon or whatever)

	(C) Something more formal (meeting with presentations, etc)

	(D) Other? (my brain is on the fritz at the moment, so I've run out of
	options)

In a few days I'll see where the preferences lie and organise the details.
I guess I'll also post this to the mailing list Mark Hammond mentioned in an
earlier post, just in case they don't follow these discussions.

Cheers,
Malcolm Tredinnick

--
Borrow from a pessimist. They don't expect it back.