Update: Trouble with Python and ASP

larsde at my-deja.com larsde at my-deja.com
Mon Jan 17 22:59:40 EST 2000

In article <860gpo$882$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
  larsde at telepost.com wrote:
> I'm experiencing disturbing problems with using Python as an ASP
> scripting engine. I've been working on a project for quite some time,
> and so far everything has been peachy.

[snip]

I also sometimes even get the following error message:

Python ActiveX Scripting Engine error '80020009'

Traceback (innermost last): KeyboardInterrupt:

?

This also happens only when I try to access the application with two or
more webclients at the same time. This can't possibly be right, right?

LT.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.