Charts

Wm. King wjk at wjk.mv.com
Thu Jan 27 23:19:39 EST 2000

Hi:
Am not sure of packages; however, as an option you can create charts using
Python
to do calculations etc. then pipe into togif or tojpg on UNIX -- thats one
possibilty..
Other would be to use Tkinter and create a canvas ( have to do math as well)
and another would be to use Tcl/TK and a create a canvas.. you would have
to have plug-in for browser... And you could also do it with Java AWT and
Swing (possibly using JPython?)... Each has it own quirks (ie. Whether you
draw rectangles from the top or the bottom)... As a crazy newbie I like to
mix
and match and glue stuff together...... So maybe the Tkinter and JPython
people
might know of something more, but there are ways.... be they evil or not....
Hopefully you will find some package that works....