Grail

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue Jan 4 14:03:54 EST 2000

Hi Fred--

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

> Ivan Van Laningham writes:
>  > Any clues?  I'm running on WinNT 4.0, SP5.  160MB ram, PII 400Mhz.
>
>   That's a bug.  If you want to fund Grail development, I'll see if I
> can come up with more clues.  ;)

There's a bug in grail, or it's a bug that I'm running NT?-)

I can fund Grail development in the low two figures. ...

>  > If this can't be made to run, are there any HTML widgets out there?
>
>   Doesn't wxWindows include one?  Or are you specifically interested
> in Tk?

Um, yeah, I was hoping to get a Tk HTML widget, since the entire rest of
the application is already written in Tk.  An HTML widget would let me
use the existing HTML file for help without having to fire up netscape
or IE. ...

<gotchas-to-the-left-of-me-gotchas-to-the-right-of-me>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours