Congratulations, Tye!

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Fri Jan 21 10:56:52 EST 2000

Ivan Van Laningham wrote on 948372551:
[Tye asked for the Python source and Python license]
> RTFM:  http://www.python.org
[Ivan explains why he said RTFM]

Tye,

Congratulations!

I'm following this newsgroup for almost a year now, and this is the
very first time I saw 'RTFM'! I searched on deja for it, and there
were about 30 matches, of which many where because I had in my .sig
'RTFM: Read That FresMeat' earlier, and others where from someone
who called himself RTFM. It almost never happens someone says RTFM
to someone else in this newsgroup. It's really an achievement!

Congratulations on letting Ivan say RTFM!

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Please correct any bad English you encounter in my email message!