function "overloading"

Janos Blazi jblazi at netsurf.de
Fri Jan 21 13:18:36 EST 2000

This was not exctly what I meant.
These classes are not subclasses of each other. What I mean is: I have
essentially the same function from the mathematical point of you
(intersection) and I have to call it with different arguments. Of course I
could code the type information into the classes, so during runtime
intersection could find out whith which types of arguments it has been
called, but maybe there are more elegant possibilities.

Janos Blazi

20000121173150.A1498 at stopcontact.palga.uucp...