olemsg32 module used in win32com exchange server example?

Bill Tutt billtut at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 21 15:03:53 EST 2000

Esp. wrong about that with Windows 2000 and Windows 98.
Win2k and Win98 added features so that you could determine
which specific DLL (even if its a DLL you only create via CoCreateInstance
(aka COM object))
is loaded for any given application.

See the following URLs for more information:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/sidebyside.htm
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/techart/dlldanger1.htm

Bill