Case Sensitivity and Learnability

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Mon Jan 31 10:07:30 EST 2000

On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 09:48:56PM +0000, Dirk Heise wrote:

> PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M SHOUTING. I'M JUST NOSTALGIC AND
> I WANT MY C64 BACK.

The first thing I used to do on my C64, when I started programming, and the
first thing in the programs I wrote, was changing the case to lowercase. I
was 6 when I started that habit, though, I probably was too dumb to figure
that I was too dumb to use lowercase ;)

(This was all before I sacrificed a couple of pages of RAM to copy the
font-rom and alter it, though ;)

READY-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>