problems with COM objects

volumeregeling volumeregeling at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 05:51:42 EST 2000

hi,

I am implementing COM objects in my program. I close the com objects
through their own exit function for instance Editor.exit() where
Editor is the COM object.

when i invoke the Exit function python comes with an OLE Error

the following error appears :
com_error: (-2146788248, 'OLE error 0x800a9c68', (0, 'ComEditor',
'Application-defined or object-defined error', None, 1000095,
-2146788248), None)

Can anybody telle me if this is a COM object error or is there going
something wrong in my python program.

By the way if you can give me a method to somekind of release the COM
object without needing an exit function from within the comobject
please tell me.

Thanks,

Volumeregeling.