Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Python Rocks!)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sat Feb 12 23:34:44 EST 2000

Joshua Macy <amused at webamused.com> wrote:

> Bijan Parsia wrote:
> >
> > Aahz Maruch <aahz at netcom.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <38A19E79.5E88D2FC at prescod.net>,
> > > Paul Prescod  <paul at prescod.net> wrote:
> > > >

>     ... snip what Paul wrote in toto ...
>

> > > I'll say.  I went there to further my self-education only to find that
> > > the official FAQ is only available in PDF and Postscript.

[snip]

>   I'd just like to point out that here you're responding to what Aahz
> wrote as a reductio ad absurdam to Paul's comments as if Paul had
> written it, which isn't really fair.

Ouch! Deepest apologies to Aahz for taking that seriously.

Er...(quick revisionist history)...I was, uh, *extending* Aahz's
absurdam by seeming to take it seriously! Yes! That's it.

Maybe I was pretending to be a close minded member of the Smalltalk
conspirac...er...community? ("We don't have to *fair*, we have
left-flapping scrollbars!" ;))

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.