any non programmers out there?

Paul T. McNally nally at radiks.net
Tue Feb 29 22:16:37 EST 2000

Cristian Echeverria wrote:

> I think a very good and basic introduction is the Python tutorial:
>
> http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

I just started the tutorial today. I've been meaning to learn Python
for quite some time now. Zope makes a good excuse to do so.
A tutorial by Guido. Sounds good to me.

I would strongly suggest taking a couple programming classes
at your local Community College. It's cheap and you can get
a start on learning how to turn problems into computer
programs. For me that has been the key, similar to taking
story problems and coming up with an equation for Algebra
class.

I imagine the subject implies the non programmers would make
better tutors than those who program therefore they forget all
the little things they had to learn when they were newbies. If
I write books/tutorials I hope to remember all the stuff. I'll
see how much Guido remembers.

Paul