tkinter manual wanted

Rod Haper Rod.Haper at sage.nelesautomation.com
Wed Feb 16 18:36:18 EST 2000

You might want to have a look at the book "Python and Tkinter
Programming" by John Grayson.  My copy just arrived from fatbrain on
Monday.  I haven't had a chance to do anything more than just thumb
through it yet but it looks promising.  I don't have it with me here at
work but it's a chunky 688 pages and appears to have lots of nontrivial
examples.  I don't recall the exact quote but among the recommendations
on the back cover is a good one from Guido.

Joseph Paish wrote:

> i am looking for a downloadable tkinter manual/tutorial.  i have found
> one or two on the web (on pythonware.com, i think) but would like
> something that can be read without going online.  pdf format would be
> ideal, if such a thing exists.
>
> thanks
>
> joe

| Rod Haper, Senior System Analyst       |  Neles Automation           |
| Phone: 713-346-0652 - main             |  SCADA Solution, Inc.       |
|        713-939-0393 - fax              |  7000 Hollister             |
| Rod.Haper at sage.nelesautomation.com     |  Houston, Texas 77040, USA  |