Barcode-module

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Wed Feb 16 09:25:41 EST 2000

Thomas,

I've generated barcodes on label, laser, and
dot matrix printers using either machine specific
instructions or postscript.  In all cases, it
only required data on the comm port.  I've not
done it (yet) in python, but I have printed,
and see no reason why barcodes should be a problem.

What are you looking to do?  From what platform?
To what printer?  Is the printer barcode aware?
Do you have (or can you get) the manuals?

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com