Multiple ExtensionClass

Joel Lucsy jjlucsy at concentric.net
Thu Feb 17 14:03:06 EST 2000

Ok, I've whipped up two ExtensionClass classes (stirred, not shaken) and am
trying to figure out how one can be a "subclass" of the other. I'll
illustrate what I want (in python for brevity):

class A:
  def func1():
    pass
class B(A):
  def func2():
    pass

Now I'd like to be able to do:
a=B()
a.func1()

So far I haven't figured out how to do this without duplicating the methods.
Should I be messing with the method tables, or somehow manipulating the
dictionaries, or something completely different? I've tried making python
wrappers, but it complains about multiple bases or something. Basically it
wont let me derive from two different ExtensionClasses's. Either that or I'm
missing something.
Any clues would be great. Thanks.

--
 - Joel Lucsy (jjlucsy at concentric.net)