Warren Postma embed at geocities.com
Wed Feb 9 15:24:54 EST 2000

I have just built a static version of the python interpreter, and linked it
to the sample code from "Demo\embed" subdirectory, and it runs, but the
first line it prints out is:

I figured out that I needed a local copy of Exceptions.py and Site.py, and
Os.py to build my micro-python embedded environment up, and put them in a
subdirectory called Lib under where the EXE is located.  So far so good, but
how do I get the traceback message for why 'import site' is failing?

Warren