was Stackless 1.01 Homepage: another bug in stackless?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Tue Feb 1 06:49:31 EST 2000

Shae Erisson wrote:

> <snip>
>
> I installed the stackless update on win95, and suddenly hitting the
> enter key in IDLE gives me two carriage returns.
>
> Any ideas?

There was a try...finally bug, which is solved now.
When trying IDLE, I get the same behavior with and
without Stackless.
Maybe you should uninstall and try 1.02 ?

ciao - chris.stackless

Düppelstr. 31                :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
12163 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net