Python on the Palm

Joey Gibson joeyGibson at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 16 11:18:30 EST 2000

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:13:14 -0500, "Steve Menard"
<steve.mnard at sympatico.ca> wrote:

||| I understand your frustration. I have recently gotten a nice PalmV, but I
||| really simply cannot stand to program it in C, nor any of the other
||| non-commercial languages I've tried.

	I don't know if you've tried it, or even if you'd be interested, but
there is also Pocket Smalltalk. It is a Smalltalk dev env that runs under
Windows and generates Palm code. I use it, and it is so much easier than
Palm C (which I've not written, just seen), and even easier than kJava. If
you're interested, look at www.pocketsmalltalk.com. I just wrote a tutorial
on it if you want to get a feel for it at
www.mindspring.com/~joeygibson/st/pstIntro

Joey

--
-- Sun Certified Programmer for the Java2 Platform