Except an exception AND all its subclasses?

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Mon Feb 14 12:34:11 EST 2000

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> Gerrit,
>   Don't give up.  Language references *are* relatively dry, but
> there are good reasons they get written as well.  Please read it; I
> think you know enough about Python by now to make good headway there.

However, Gerrit does have a point. People need information which is
currently obscured by a language reference around it, so to speak <wink>.
Perhaps there should be an "easy language reference"/"advanced tutorial".
I'll start working on one in my copious free time, but don't hesitate to
tell me one has already been written.

lazy-ly 'yrs, Z.

--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka at geocities.com>.