Real Problems with Python

Remco Gerlich scarblac-spamtrap at pino.selwerd.nl
Tue Feb 15 15:14:51 EST 2000

François Pinard wrote in comp.lang.python:
> Justus Pendleton <justus at my-deja.com> writes:
>
> > I guess I don't see how MI is a different issue [...]
>
> Neither do I.  But for a different reason.  What means MI? :-)

"Multiple Inheritance".

In Python a class can be based on several other classes. In some other
languages, classes can only inherit one other class.

Remco Gerlich,  scarblac at pino.selwerd.nl
  9:09pm  up 84 days,  3:13,  6 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.34, 0.29
"This gubblick contains many nonsklarkish English flutzpahs, but the
 overall pluggandisp can be glorked from context"  (David Moser)