code to parse a file

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Thu Feb 10 10:50:25 EST 2000

Hi!

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000, Thomas Weholt wrote:
> If I`m not mistaken, your posting is written in, or at least sent as,
> HTML. Not smart when posting to newsgroups. I don`t actually care, but
> you`ll get alot of flak from text-based-newsreading-hardcore kinda
> people.

   I am one of those text-bound idiots :) and I want to remind you that
mesages in this group (and all others groups and mail lists, too) are not
only for direct communication. Messages are arhived in different databases
(including Deja.com and eGroups.com). It is much, way much better if all
message would be in plain ol' ASCII text - better for reading, better for
search engines better for their (not always so good) WWW interfaces, etc...

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd at phd.russ.ru