Reading Netscape Mail Folders

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Tue Feb 22 08:20:30 EST 2000

Thanks, Tres:

I hadn't actually taken the one essential step of replacing the
backslashes in my Windows path so that the test() routine took
a folder filename without looking in the usual UNIX suspect directories.
Certainly manages to find the headers!

regards
 Steve

--
"If computing ever stops being fun, I'll stop doing it"