Continuations Made Simple (hopefully) and Illustrated

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Tue Feb 22 02:56:52 EST 2000

["Tim" blows it, and explains in detail for putatively
 pedagogic purposes]

[Robin Becker]
> A simple "I got it wrong" will do. Explanations just contribute to our
> ongoing estimations of the TimBot's internal state.
> -Oh how the mighty are fallen-ly yours-

This was actually a side-effect of enhancing the timbot's meanness chip.
That is, I (Tim Peters) posted the erroneous implementation -- you can tell
it was mine because it was wrong!  When the timbot was brought back online,
it instantly detected my errors, and exulted in pointing them out in
excruciating detail.  Sometimes I hate that bastard bag of vindictive sand.
Then again, it hates everyone now, so I suppose it balances out.

god-forbid-anyone-makes-a-speling-erro kl;xjk;sz